TITLE: AquaCare, The Ultimate Aquarium Solution in Victoria, Melbourne.
Our Client Ultimate Aquacare was established in 2009 with the aim of creating quality, affordable Australian made products for marine aquariums. Their goal is to enhance the health and longevity of your aquarium inhabitants with simple dosing and maintenance methods. They’re well-established Marine product creator aims to deliver quality yet affordable Australian made products for Marine Aquariums.
Our client required to develop a new Mobile Application for Ultimate Aquacare to expand their userbase and branding. The Mobile App had to be compatible on both Android and iOS platforms. The Application also needed to have the option to choose different languages for the translation since our client is launching this to other countries of the world.
Supreme Supports developed a multi-window Mobile app that has a layer of screens, admin panel, and My Account panel, Seller retailer list, and a Calculator menu. Using React Native mobile application framework, this app can run on both Android and iOS mobile platforms.
Our Client is a renowned Australia made Marine product manufacturer and retailer located in Victoria, Melbourne.
Supreme Supports developed a New Mobile Application for Ultimate Aquacare Business as per the supplied specifications. The Application was built on React Native mobile application framework and it is available both on the iOS and Android play stores. Application has the functionality to switch to different languages for translation purposes.
The major challenge when making this app was to bring all the options in one single platform. We had to face three different challenges.
- Make a number of Calculators related to Aquarium. Implementing the Calculator formula correctly was one of our major concerns.
- Put all the Aquarium Stores and Pin them in relation to the original Map. From the Mobile app, a user can locate a Physical Store nearest to his/her location.
- Implementing the Q-reward when necessary. The reward will be added based on the user’s activity such as visiting and buying stuff from a store. We had to make sure that a user gets that reward when they deserve to.
- The most difficult challenge for us was to make the ‘My Aquarium’ functionality. We had to give a user the ability to add a single or multiple aquarium tank for a single account. The user should add and estimate the equipment range for the tank and should find out what other equipment should be added to that aquarium. The user should also be able to put the chemical list and see a chemical chart after adding the chemical on the list. We also had to provide a user a chemical chart and graph in order to understand the desired level of chemicals.
After accomplishing all these challenges, we also had to make some places to nominate some places for their Official Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Instagram Page, and YouTube page.
Through the Admin page, we had to give full control to the Admin so that he/she can do all sorts of User Management.
After meeting all these challenges, we successfully made the app live on both the Android PlayStore and iOS App store. The React Native Mobile Framework was on top of our choice list in order to cut too much cost from our client’s point of view.
Aquacare and Supreme Supports partnered to launch a new mobile experience for iOS and Android. We used React Native mobile application framework for the development of the Aquacare app. We delivered a very strong user experience based on Aquacare’s requirement, with a secured and cloud-based infrastructure. The scalable architecture enables easier addition of functionality in future releases.
- Auto Translation Implementation
- Store locator
- My Aquariums
- Dosing Calculators
- Q Rewards
- Product Discovery
- UX/UI Design
- iOS & Android Development
The Aquacare mobile app provides app users with an intuitive, easy-to-use simplified navigation, updated UI, and brand-new user flows for accessing and managing local stores and calculate the pricing easier than ever. Our In-App translation feature helps users from different locations and different languages. The app also helps to count and achieving Q rewards for individual visitors. From now on, an aquarium lover can easily discover and buy their most liked Marin product even when they are on-the-move. And this React Native mobile application framework is establishing a strong mobile foundation for Aqauacare to build a stronger Marine Product business line.