A Queensland based Marble and Stone restoration company who is a key player in the local market.
Our client wanted an Effective Online presence with a New Website.
Enhanced, user friendly and easily navigable design and user interface for the New Online Presence.
Our client is a recognised leader with a strong online presence and reputation in the supply and distribution of wholesale hardware products to businesses and hardware’s, stocking and supplying only proven leading brands of the highest quality.
Our client Stone Pro has years of skilled experience in the stone industry and their services are known for glorifying the natural stone restorations and repairs. However they required a strong online presence with an effective website development and designing to widen their target audience and to cope with the volume of their business.
The company sought out Supreme Supports for our experienced skill and expertise in Website Development industry. The brief was informative which helped us identify all areas of requirements and streamline their business system online from start to finish. The foremost step we did was to evaluate their requirements and business objectives to meet their satisfactory online presence.
With the brief clear in our vision, our expert team began the process of development and designing our Stone Pro’s website. As their services on web can represented by informative pictures, we also needed to ensure that each concept and element of the website combines up with accuracy. We developed a strategic plan outlining each of the homepage navigators, working down through user interface custom friendly requirements. Through a detailed approach and constant clear communication with the client our website development team identified a web platform which worked seamlessly.
The next stage we did was the actual website development on wordpress platform, categorizing and inputting their restoration services. At each step we cross referenced and checked with the client so as to provide them custom services and also for each visitor of the website to understand the restoration services thoroughly. Content Management System strategy was adopted for the website to provide best of the content for the website which attracted visitors to opt for their services. Also our designing team made best of their efforts to make the website look attractive and elegant for its strong online presence
Stone Pro’s website allows visitors to easily browse through our clients complete restoration services with detailed explanation of our client’s restoration techniques and experience. Other key elements which included their website:
- Comprehensive services which can be easily updatable with specification, technique changes or new images.
- Attractive content for better SEO strategies of the website.
- The streamline of a complex wordpress development system which functions without any defaults.
- Creative logo designing and portfolios.
- UX/ UI design to make it user friendly.
- Easy to contact details for direct communication with the client.
- Increase in online leads by 75%.
- Enhanced, user friendly and easily navigable design and user interface.
- Automation of the majority of tasks previously done manually, eliminating human error and providing quick easily reference able information.
- Client does not need to worry about their site's performance anymore, and can use more time on core restoration services.
- Enhanced target audience and goodwill of their services.