Our Customer is a renowned fashion clothing manufacturer and retailer located in Sydney, Australia.
Our client required a Complex Online store with many Custom requirements + which is capable of handling more than a few hundreds during the peak working hours.
New ecommerce website has become one of the top ranking websites in its domain
A Sydney based boutique fashion clothing manufacturer, conceptualised in 2005 with one retail outlet on Sydney’s North Shore our Client has expanded to 4 retail outlets across Sydney in addition to their strong online presence.
As an established retail supplier of boutique fashion clothing our customer identified an opportunity for expansion into online sales and marketing. They began online operations with a simplistic website which has basic e-commerce capabilities. With rapid increase in business our client quickly realised the need for a far superior website. The urgent demand for a state of the art E-commerce website which would provide all the elements they needed with room for growth was essential.
Our client approached Supreme Supports with the following brief. The website needs to:
- Cater for very high traffic, with an average of 200 orders a day
- A streamlined content Management System (CMS) which could handle hundreds of customers visiting the website at any given time
- Capacity to clearly display around 100,000 high resolution images of clothing products in a web friendly way.
- Incorporate their gift voucher system seamlessly.
- Cater for a complicated shipping process with national and international customer base
- Accommodate a loyalty points system with accurate calculations and real-time display, allowing for use when desired.
The design and development team were presented with a challenge due to the quality of the website and its ability to cater for such large volumes of traffic from different perspectives at any stage of the day.
We began by highlighting the key areas which needed to be addressed, including:
- Website functionality
- Hi-tech, high-speed and easy to use E-Commerce system
- Online store (product display, information, pricing, etc. (including high resolution images for up to 100,000 units)) with the ability to easily make changes and additions
- Administer a complicated online shipping process with accurate calculations for destinations
- Integrated loyalty points systems
Once these were highlighted our team of experts went about developing the site from scratch ensuring that each area integrated and complemented the other, providing easy navigation and a user friendly purchasing system which allowed the customer to complete their transaction in one simple process. With images of critical importance great emphasis was placed on implementing the best, and fastest system which would allow hundreds of simultaneous customers to browse and purchase without slowing the system or causing interruptions.
Our client was completely blown away with a visually appealing website which incorporates the latest in advanced technological and digital aspects. The increasing their website presence and organic traffic has increased immensely due to the particular way in which we set out the site. The commitment invested into the site by our staff has led to a website which will grow with the business catering for current and future traffic, allowing it to function as intended.
With ongoing support and maintenance as part of our contract, our team of professional developers are regularly evaluating the sites performance and identifying ways of streamlining and increasing efficiency.